*Diplomate, American College of Vererinary Surgeons.
A Retrospective Study of the Efficacy of Femoral Head and Neck Excisions in 94 Dogs and Cats
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 88–92, July 1980
How to Cite
BERZON, J. L., HOWARD, P. E., COVELL, S. J., TROTTER, E. J. and DUELAND, R. (1980), A Retrospective Study of the Efficacy of Femoral Head and Neck Excisions in 94 Dogs and Cats. Veterinary Surgery, 9: 88–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.1980.tb01661.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!