Use of the Cobra Head Bone Plate for Distal Long Bone Fractures in Large Animals A Report of Four Cases
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2008
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 227–234, May 1989
How to Cite
KIRKER-HEAD, C. A. and FACKELMAN, G. E. (1989), Use of the Cobra Head Bone Plate for Distal Long Bone Fractures in Large Animals A Report of Four Cases. Veterinary Surgery, 18: 227–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.1989.tb01076.x
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!