A Large Frontonasal Bone Flap for Sinus Surgery in the Horse
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2008
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 122–130, March 1990
How to Cite
FREEMAN, D. E., ORSINI, P. G., ROSS, M. W. and MADISON, J. B. (1990), A Large Frontonasal Bone Flap for Sinus Surgery in the Horse. Veterinary Surgery, 19: 122–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.1990.tb01152.x
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!