Sutured End-to-End and Stapled Side-to-Side Jejunal Anastomoses in the Horse
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 47–55, January 1992
How to Cite
BAXTER, G. M., HUNT, R. J., TYLER, D. E., PARKS, A. H. and JACKMAN, B. R. (1992), Sutured End-to-End and Stapled Side-to-Side Jejunal Anastomoses in the Horse. Veterinary Surgery, 21: 47–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.1992.tb00010.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!