duPont Scott Equine Medical Center, 524 Old Waterford Rd, Leesburg, VA 22075.
A Study of the Biomechanical Properties of the Adult Equine Linea Alba: Relationship of Tissue Bite Size and Suture Material to Breaking Strength
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 435–441, November 1994
How to Cite
TROSTLE, S. S., WILSON, D. G., STONE, W. C. and MARKEL, M. D. (1994), A Study of the Biomechanical Properties of the Adult Equine Linea Alba: Relationship of Tissue Bite Size and Suture Material to Breaking Strength. Veterinary Surgery, 23: 435–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.1994.tb00504.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!