Ultrasound-Guided Transection of the Accessory Ligament of the Deep Digital Flexor Muscle (Distal Check Ligament Desmotomy) in Horses
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 373–378, September 1995
How to Cite
II, N. A. W. (1995), Ultrasound-Guided Transection of the Accessory Ligament of the Deep Digital Flexor Muscle (Distal Check Ligament Desmotomy) in Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 24: 373–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.1995.tb01346.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!