Solano Veterinary Consultants, 4437 Central Place, Suite B-3, Cordelia, CA 94585.
Long-Term Clinical Outcome After Partial Ligation of Single Extrahepatic Vascular Anomalies in 20 Dogs
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 379–383, September 1995
How to Cite
KOMTEBEDDE, J., KOBLIK, P.D., BREZNOCK, E.M., HARB, M. and GARROW, L.A. (1995), Long-Term Clinical Outcome After Partial Ligation of Single Extrahepatic Vascular Anomalies in 20 Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 24: 379–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.1995.tb01347.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!