Evaluation of a Transpelvic Sling Procedure With and Without Colposuspension for Treatment of Female Dogs With Refractory Urethral Sphincter Mechanism Incompetence
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 94–104, March 1998
How to Cite
NICKEL, R. F., WIEGAND, U. and BROM, W.E. V. D. (1998), Evaluation of a Transpelvic Sling Procedure With and Without Colposuspension for Treatment of Female Dogs With Refractory Urethral Sphincter Mechanism Incompetence. Veterinary Surgery, 27: 94–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.1998.tb00104.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!