Presented at the Eight Annual Symposium of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Chicago, IL, October 1998.
Total Hip Arthroplasty in Nine Canine Hind Limb Amputees: A Retrospective Study
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 341–347, September 1999
How to Cite
Preston, C. A., Schulz, K. S. and Vasseur, P. B. (1999), Total Hip Arthroplasty in Nine Canine Hind Limb Amputees: A Retrospective Study. Veterinary Surgery, 28: 341–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.1999.00341.x
Address reprint requests to Kurt Schulz, DVM, Department of Surgical and Radiological Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis, CA 95616.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!