Presented at the Eight Annual Symposium of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Chicago, IL, October 1998.
Total Hip Arthroplasty in Nine Canine Hind Limb Amputees: A Retrospective Study
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 341–347, September 1999
How to Cite
Preston, C. A., Schulz, K. S. and Vasseur, P. B. (1999), Total Hip Arthroplasty in Nine Canine Hind Limb Amputees: A Retrospective Study. Veterinary Surgery, 28: 341–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.1999.00341.x
Address reprint requests to Kurt Schulz, DVM, Department of Surgical and Radiological Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis, CA 95616.
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!