Presented in abstract form at the 21st Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists, New Orleans, Louisiana, October, 1996.
The Effect of Sedation on Gastric Emptying of a Liquid Marker in Ponies
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 375–379, September 1999
How to Cite
Doherty, T. J., Andrews, F. M., Provenza, M. K. and Frazier, D. L. (1999), The Effect of Sedation on Gastric Emptying of a Liquid Marker in Ponies. Veterinary Surgery, 28: 375–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.1999.00375.x
Address reprint requests to Thomas J. Doherty, MVB, Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, University of Tennessee, College of Veterinary Medicine, Knoxville, TN 37901–1071.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!