Supported by the Birmingham Racing Commission, Birmingham, AL.
Effects of Analgesia of the Distal Interphalangeal Joint or Palmar Digital Nerves on Lameness Caused by Solar Pain in Horses
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 54–58, January 2000
How to Cite
Schumacher, J., Steiger, R., Schumacher, J., de Graves, F., Schramme, M., Smith, R. and Coker, M. (2000), Effects of Analgesia of the Distal Interphalangeal Joint or Palmar Digital Nerves on Lameness Caused by Solar Pain in Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 29: 54–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2000.00054.x
No reprints available.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!