Presented at the Sixth International Congress of Veterinary Anaesthesia, Thessaloniki, Greece, September, 1997.
The Recovery of Horses From Inhalant Anesthesia: A Comparison of Halothane and Isoflurane
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 92–101, January 2000
How to Cite
Donaldson, L.L., Dunlop, G.S., Holland, M.S. and Burton, B.A. (2000), The Recovery of Horses From Inhalant Anesthesia: A Comparison of Halothane and Isoflurane. Veterinary Surgery, 29: 92–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2000.00092.x
Address reprint requests to Lydia Donaldson, VMD, PhD, Marion DuPont Scott Equine Medical Center, PO Box 1938, Leesburg, VA 20177.
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!