No reprints available.
Paranasal Sinus Surgery Through a Frontonasal Flap in Sedated, Standing Horses
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 173–177, March 2000
How to Cite
Schumacher, J., Dutton, D. M., Murphy, D. J., Hague, B. A. and Taylor, T. S. (2000), Paranasal Sinus Surgery Through a Frontonasal Flap in Sedated, Standing Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 29: 173–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2000.00173.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!