This research was supported by the Hohns-Johnson Research Award (#201-00-25-00-8590) from the Veterinary Orthopedic Society.
Effect of Pubic Symphysiodesis on Pelvic Development in the Skeletally Immature Greyhound
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 178–190, March 2000
How to Cite
Swainson, S. W., Conzemius, M. G., Riedesel, E. A., Smith, G. K. and Riley, C. B. (2000), Effect of Pubic Symphysiodesis on Pelvic Development in the Skeletally Immature Greyhound. Veterinary Surgery, 29: 178–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2000.00178.x
Presented at the 25th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Snowmass, Colorado, Feburary 21 st-28th, 1998.
Address reprint requests to Mike G. Conzemius, DVM, Diplomate ACVS, Iowa State University, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Ames, Iowa 50011–1250.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!