Supported by grants from the American College of Veterinary Surgeons and the Center for Applied Technology Development.
Short-term outcome after total elbow arthroplasty in dogs with severe, naturally occurring osteoarthritis
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 545–552, November-December 2003
How to Cite
Conzemius, M. G., Aper, R. L. and Corti, L. B. (2003), Short-term outcome after total elbow arthroplasty in dogs with severe, naturally occurring osteoarthritis. Veterinary Surgery, 32: 545–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2003.00545.x
Presented at the Annual Conference of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Park City, Utah, March 2002.
Address reprint requests to Michael G. Conzemius, DVM, PhD, Orthopaedic Research Laboratory, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50010.
Dr. Aper's current address is The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH 43210.
Dr. Corti's current address is Garden State Veterinary Specialists, One Pine Street, Tinton Falls, NJ 07753.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!