Presented at the Orthopaedic Research Society, Dallas, TX, February 10–13, 2002, and the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, Chicago, IL, October 11–14, 2001.
Femoral Bone Adaptation to Stable Long-Term Cemented Total Hip Arthroplasty in Dogs
Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 214–220, May 2004
How to Cite
Bergh, M. S., Muir, P., Markel, M. D. and Manley, P. A. (2004), Femoral Bone Adaptation to Stable Long-Term Cemented Total Hip Arthroplasty in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 33: 214–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2004.04032.x
Funding provided by the Companion Animal Fund and a Student Research Fellowship, University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!