This study was supported by the George and Phyllis Miller Feline Health Fund, Center for Companion Animal Health, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis.
Comparison of 3 Techniques for Ureteroneocystostomy in Cats
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 114–119, March 2005
How to Cite
Mehl, M. L., Kyles, A. E., Pollard, R., Jackson, J., Kass, P. H., Griffey, S. M. and Gregory, C. R. (2005), Comparison of 3 Techniques for Ureteroneocystostomy in Cats. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 114–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00008.x
Presented at the 12th Annual American College of Veterinary Surgeons Veterinary Symposium, San Diego, CA, October 17–20, 2002.
Dr. Joshua Jackson's current address is Veterinary Specialty Hospital, 6525 Calle del Nido, Rancho Sante Fe, CA 92067.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Submitted May 2004; Accepted October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!