Applications of Evidence-Based Medicine: Cranial Cruciate Ligament Injury Repair in the Dog
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 93–98, March 2005
How to Cite
Aragon, C. L. and Budsberg, S. C. (2005), Applications of Evidence-Based Medicine: Cranial Cruciate Ligament Injury Repair in the Dog. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 93–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00016.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Submitted November 2004; Accepted February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!