Financially supported by AO International.
Comparison of Computer-Assisted Surgery with Conventional Technique for the Treatment of Axial Distal Phalanx Fractures in Horses: An In Vitro Study
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 120–127, March 2005
How to Cite
Andritzky, J., Rossol, M., Lischer, C. and Auer, J. A. (2005), Comparison of Computer-Assisted Surgery with Conventional Technique for the Treatment of Axial Distal Phalanx Fractures in Horses: An In Vitro Study. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 120–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00019.x
Dr. Andritzky's current address is Klosterweidlistr. 1, CH-9010 St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
- Submitted June 2004; Accepted November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!