Presented at the American college of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, Chicago, IL, October 2001.
Long-Term Radiographic Comparison of Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Versus Extracapsular Stabilization for Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture in the Dog
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 133–141, March 2005
How to Cite
Lazar, T. P., Berry, C. R., Dehaan, J. J., Peck, J. N. and Correa, M. (2005), Long-Term Radiographic Comparison of Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Versus Extracapsular Stabilization for Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture in the Dog. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 133–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00021.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Submitted October 2004; Accepted February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!