Supported by the Equine Health Research Fund, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Arthrodesis of the Equine Proximal Interphalangeal Joint: A Mechanical Comparison of 2 Parallel 5.5 mm Cortical Screws and 3 Parallel 5.5 mm Cortical Screws
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 142–147, March 2005
How to Cite
Read, E. K., Chandler, D. and Wilson, D. G. (2005), Arthrodesis of the Equine Proximal Interphalangeal Joint: A Mechanical Comparison of 2 Parallel 5.5 mm Cortical Screws and 3 Parallel 5.5 mm Cortical Screws. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 142–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00022.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Submitted October 2003; Accepted May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!