Extensive Nasal Septum Resection in Horses Using a 3-Wire Method
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 167–173, March 2005
How to Cite
Doyle, A. J. and Freeman, D. E. (2005), Extensive Nasal Septum Resection in Horses Using a 3-Wire Method. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 167–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00028.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
- Submitted July 2004; Accepted December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!