Presented in part at the World Congress of Veterinary Anesthesia, September 18, 2003, Knoxville, TN.
Comparison of Perioperative Analgesic Protocols for Dogs Undergoing Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2005
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 337–344, July 2005
How to Cite
Hoelzler, M. G., Harvey, R. C., Lidbetter, D. A. and Millis, D. L. (2005), Comparison of Perioperative Analgesic Protocols for Dogs Undergoing Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 337–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00052.x
Funding for this study was received from the College of Veterinary Medicine Small Animal Research Fund, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Hoelzler's current address is Garden State Veterinary Specialists, One Pine Street, Tinton Falls, NJ 07753.
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2005
- Submitted April 2005; Accepted May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!