Short-Term Aseptic Loosening of the Femoral Component in Canine Total Hip Replacement: Effects of Cementing Technique on Cement Mantle Grade
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2005
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 345–352, July 2005
How to Cite
Ota, J., Cook, J. L., Lewis, D. D., Tomlinson, J. L., Fox, D. B., Cook, C. R., Schultz, L. G. and Brumitt, J. (2005), Short-Term Aseptic Loosening of the Femoral Component in Canine Total Hip Replacement: Effects of Cementing Technique on Cement Mantle Grade. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 345–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00053.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2005
- Submitted December 2004; Accepted March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!