Short-Term Aseptic Loosening of the Femoral Component in Canine Total Hip Replacement: Effects of Cementing Technique on Cement Mantle Grade
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2005
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 345–352, July 2005
How to Cite
Ota, J., Cook, J. L., Lewis, D. D., Tomlinson, J. L., Fox, D. B., Cook, C. R., Schultz, L. G. and Brumitt, J. (2005), Short-Term Aseptic Loosening of the Femoral Component in Canine Total Hip Replacement: Effects of Cementing Technique on Cement Mantle Grade. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 345–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00053.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2005
- Submitted December 2004; Accepted March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!