Study presented in part at the 21st Annual American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Charlotte, NC, May 2003.
A Modified Lateral Approach to the Canine Cervical Spine: Procedural Description and Clinical Application in 16 Dogs with Lateralized Compressive Myelopathy or Radiculopathy
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 436–444, September 2005
How to Cite
Rossmeisl, J. H., Lanz, O. I., Inzana, K. D. and Bergman, R. L. (2005), A Modified Lateral Approach to the Canine Cervical Spine: Procedural Description and Clinical Application in 16 Dogs with Lateralized Compressive Myelopathy or Radiculopathy. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 436–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00066.x
Dr. Bergman's current address is Carolina Veterinary Specialists, 2225 Township Road, Charlotte, NC 28273.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Submitted December 2004; Accepted June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!