Presented at the 2003 Veterinary Orthopaedic Society Conference, Steamboat Springs, CO February 23, 2003.
Accuracy and Optimization of Force Platform Gait Analysis in Labradors with Cranial Cruciate Disease Evaluated at a Walking Gait
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 445–449, September 2005
How to Cite
Evans, R., Horstman, C. and Conzemius, M. (2005), Accuracy and Optimization of Force Platform Gait Analysis in Labradors with Cranial Cruciate Disease Evaluated at a Walking Gait. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 445–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00067.x
Dr. Horstman's current address is Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine Sciences Mississippi State, MS 39762.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Submitted March 2005; Accepted May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!