Supported by funds from the Merck-Merial Student Scholars Program, LSU School of Veterinary Medicine Equine Health Studies Program, and the United States Department of Agriculture National Research Initiative.
Effects of Topical Nitroglycerine Patches and Ointment on Digital Venous Plasma Nitric Oxide Concentrations and Digital Blood Flow in Healthy Conscious Horses
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 604–609, November 2005
How to Cite
GILHOOLY, M. H., EADES, S. C., STOKES, A. M. and MOORE, R. M. (2005), Effects of Topical Nitroglycerine Patches and Ointment on Digital Venous Plasma Nitric Oxide Concentrations and Digital Blood Flow in Healthy Conscious Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 604–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00094.x
Presented in part at the Equine Laminitis Research Meeting and Panel, Louisville, KY, July 24, 2004.
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
- Submitted October 2004; Accepted February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!