Vertical Patellar Position in Large-Breed Dogs with Clinically Normal Stifles and Large-Breed Dogs with Medial Patellar Luxation
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 78–81, January 2006
How to Cite
JOHNSON, A. L., BROADDUS, K. D., HAUPTMAN, J. G., MARSH, S., MONSERE, J. and SEPULVEDA, G. (2006), Vertical Patellar Position in Large-Breed Dogs with Clinically Normal Stifles and Large-Breed Dogs with Medial Patellar Luxation. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 78–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00115.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Submitted May 2005; Accepted August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!