Presented in part at the World Equine Airway Symposium, Cornell University, NY, July 2005 and the British Equine Veterinary Association Annual Congress, Harrogate, UK, September 2005.
Use of Scintigraphy for Diagnosis of Equine Paranasal Sinus Disorders
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 94–101, January 2006
How to Cite
BARAKZAI, S., TREMAINE, H. and DIXON, P. (2006), Use of Scintigraphy for Diagnosis of Equine Paranasal Sinus Disorders. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 94–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2005.00118.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Submitted August 2005; Accepted September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!