Biomechanics of Tibial Plateau Leveling of the Canine Cruciate-Deficient Stifle Joint: A Theoretical Model
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 144–149, February 2006
How to Cite
SHAHAR, R. and MILGRAM, J. (2006), Biomechanics of Tibial Plateau Leveling of the Canine Cruciate-Deficient Stifle Joint: A Theoretical Model. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 144–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00125.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Submitted June 2005; Accepted September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!