Financial support by Dutch Organisation for Health Research and Development, the Hague, the Netherlands (project 920-03-164).
In Situ and Ex Vivo Evaluation of an Arthroscopic Indentation Instrument to Estimate the Health Status of Articular Cartilage in the Equine Metacarpophalangeal Joint
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 259–266, April 2006
How to Cite
BROMMER, H., LAASANEN, M. S., BRAMA, P. A. J., VAN WEEREN, P. R., HELMINEN, H. J. and JURVELIN, J. S. (2006), In Situ and Ex Vivo Evaluation of an Arthroscopic Indentation Instrument to Estimate the Health Status of Articular Cartilage in the Equine Metacarpophalangeal Joint. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 259–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00136.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- Submitted April 2005; Accepted November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!