This study was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health-NIAMS, Arthritis Foundation, and the University of Wisconsin-Madison Companion Animal Fund.
Associations Between Canine Juvenile Weight Gain and Coxofemoral Joint Laxity at 16 Weeks of Age
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 214–218, April 2006
How to Cite
LOPEZ, M. J., QUINN, M. M. and MARKEL, M. D. (2006), Associations Between Canine Juvenile Weight Gain and Coxofemoral Joint Laxity at 16 Weeks of Age. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 214–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00139.x
Dr. Lopez's current address is Laboratory for Equine and Comparative Orthopedic Research, School of Veterinary Medicine, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA.
- Issue online: 5 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
- Submitted July 2005; Accepted October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!