Presented at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Veterinary Symposium the Surgical Summit, October 2005, San Diego, CA.
Median Sternotomy Closure in Dogs: A Mechanical Comparison of Technique Stability
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 271–277, April 2006
How to Cite
DAVIS, K. M., ROE, S. C., MATHEWS, K. G. and MENTE, P. L. (2006), Median Sternotomy Closure in Dogs: A Mechanical Comparison of Technique Stability. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 271–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00143.x
Supported by a grant from the NCSU Department of Clinical Sciences Veterinary Practice Plan.
- Issue online: 5 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
- Submitted August 2005; Accepted December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!