Presented at the 31st Annual Meeting of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Big Sky, MT, February 2004.
The Effect of Tibial Plateau Angle on Ground Reaction Forces 4–17 Months After Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy in Labrador Retrievers
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 294–299, April 2006
How to Cite
ROBINSON, D. A., MASON, D. R., EVANS, R. and CONZEMIUS, M. G. (2006), The Effect of Tibial Plateau Angle on Ground Reaction Forces 4–17 Months After Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy in Labrador Retrievers. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 294–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00147.x
Dr. Mason's current address: Las Vegas Veterinary Referral Center, 8650 W. Tropicana Avenue, Suite B-107, Las Vegas, NV.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- Submitted August 2005; Accepted December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!