Study was supported by a Grant from the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine.
Prevalence and Characterization of Urinary Tract Infections in Dogs with Surgically Treated Type 1 Thoracolumbar Intervertebral Disc Extrusion
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 330–336, June 2006
How to Cite
STIFFLER, K. S., STEVENSON, M.A. M., SANCHEZ, S., BARSANTI, J. A., HOFMEISTER, E. and BUDSBERG, S. C. (2006), Prevalence and Characterization of Urinary Tract Infections in Dogs with Surgically Treated Type 1 Thoracolumbar Intervertebral Disc Extrusion. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 330–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00153.x
Presented at the Resident's Forum at the 39th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Denver, CO, October 9, 2004.
Dr. McCrackin Stevenson's present address is Laboratory Animal Resources, The University of Montana, 32 Campus Dr., UH116, Missoula, MT 59812.
Dr. Stiffler's present address is Veterinary Referral and Critical Care, 1596 Hockett Road, Manakin-Sabot, VA 23103.
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Submitted August 2005; Accepted January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!