Presented at the Eighth Annual Equine Colic Research Symposium in Quebec City, Canada, August 5, 2005
Use of Colonic Luminal Pressure to Predict Outcome After Surgical Treatment of Strangulating Large Colon Volvulus in Horses
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 356–360, June 2006
How to Cite
MATHIS, S. C., SLONE, D. E., LYNCH, T. M., HUGHES, F. E. and CLARK, C. K. (2006), Use of Colonic Luminal Pressure to Predict Outcome After Surgical Treatment of Strangulating Large Colon Volvulus in Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 356–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00157.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Submitted June 2005; Accepted December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!