Short- and Long-Term Outcome and Factors Predicting Survival After Surgical Tube Cystostomy for Treatment of Obstructive Urolithiasis in Small Ruminants
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 417–422, July 2006
How to Cite
EWOLDT, J. M., ANDERSON, D. E., MIESNER, M. D. and SAVILLE, W. J. (2006), Short- and Long-Term Outcome and Factors Predicting Survival After Surgical Tube Cystostomy for Treatment of Obstructive Urolithiasis in Small Ruminants. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 417–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00169.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Submitted January 2006; Accepted February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!