Presented at the 30th Annual Convention of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Steamboat Springs, CO, 2003 and the 2004 Surgical Summit of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Denver, CO.
A Clinical Evaluation of a Headless, Titanium, Variable-Pitched, Tapered, Compression Screw for Repair of Nondisplaced Lateral Condylar Fractures in Thoroughbred Racehorses
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 423–430, July 2006
How to Cite
GALUPPO, L. D., SIMPSON, E. L., GREENMAN, S. L., DOWD, J. P., FERRARO, G. L. and MEAGHER, D. M. (2006), A Clinical Evaluation of a Headless, Titanium, Variable-Pitched, Tapered, Compression Screw for Repair of Nondisplaced Lateral Condylar Fractures in Thoroughbred Racehorses. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 423–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00170.x
This project was supported by the Southern California Equine Foundation with funds provided by the Dolly Green Research Foundation.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Submitted October 2005; Accepted March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!