Funded by American College of Veterinary Surgeons Minimally Invasive, Minimal Access Surgical Research Grant.
Laparoscopic Obliteration of the Nephrosplenic Space Using Polypropylene Mesh in Five Horses
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 431–437, July 2006
How to Cite
EPSTEIN, K. L. and PARENTE, E. J. (2006), Laparoscopic Obliteration of the Nephrosplenic Space Using Polypropylene Mesh in Five Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 431–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00171.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Submitted December 2005; Accepted March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!