Presented at the 13th Annual Scientific Meeting of the European College of Veterinary Surgeons, Prague, Czech Republic, July 2–4, 2004.
Induction of a Barrier Membrane to Facilitate Reconstruction of Massive Segmental Diaphyseal Bone Defects: An Ovine Model
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 445–452, July 2006
How to Cite
VIATEAU, V., GUILLEMIN, G., CALANDO, Y., LOGEART, D., OUDINA, K., SEDEL, L., HANNOUCHE, D., BOUSSON, V. and PETITE, H. (2006), Induction of a Barrier Membrane to Facilitate Reconstruction of Massive Segmental Diaphyseal Bone Defects: An Ovine Model. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 445–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00173.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Submitted September 2005; Accepted March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!