This study was supported by the donation of materials by Veterinary Instrumentation, Sheffield, UK, and Securos Veterinary Orthopaedics, Charlton, MA.
Mechanical Evaluation of Two Crimp Clamp Systems for Extracapsular Stabilization of the Cranial Cruciate Ligament-Deficient Canine Stifle
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2006
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 470–475, July 2006
How to Cite
MOORES, A. P., BECK, A. L., JESPERS, K. J. M., HALFACREE, Z. and WILSON, A. M. (2006), Mechanical Evaluation of Two Crimp Clamp Systems for Extracapsular Stabilization of the Cranial Cruciate Ligament-Deficient Canine Stifle. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 470–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00177.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2006
- Submitted March 2006; Accepted April 2006
Vol. 35, Issue 8, 797, Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!