Study funded by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons.
Cricothyroid Muscle Function and Vocal Fold Stability in Exercising Horses
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 495–500, August 2006
How to Cite
HOLCOMBE, S. J., RODRIGUEZ, K., LANE, J. and CARON, J. P. (2006), Cricothyroid Muscle Function and Vocal Fold Stability in Exercising Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 495–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00182.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Submitted January 2006; Accepted February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!