Presented in part at the 2nd World Veterinary Orthopedic Congress, Keystone, CO, February 2006; Veterinary Cancer Society Mid-Year Symposium on Canine Osteosarcoma, Sedona, AZ, March 2006; and the 15th Annual European College of Veterinary Surgeons Meeting, Seville, Spain, June 2006.
Cortical Allograft and Endoprosthesis for Limb-Sparing Surgery in Dogs with Distal Radial Osteosarcoma: A Prospective Clinical Comparison of Two Different Limb-Sparing Techniques
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 518–533, August 2006
How to Cite
LIPTAK, J. M., DERNELL, W. S., EHRHART, N., LAFFERTY, M. H., MONTEITH, G. J. and WITHROW, S. J. (2006), Cortical Allograft and Endoprosthesis for Limb-Sparing Surgery in Dogs with Distal Radial Osteosarcoma: A Prospective Clinical Comparison of Two Different Limb-Sparing Techniques. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 518–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00185.x
Dr. Liptak's present address is Alta Vista Animal Hospital, 2616 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1T 1M9.
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Submitted February 2006; Accepted April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!