Study performed at the Queen Mother Hospital for Animals, Royal Veterinary College, Hawkshead Lane, North Mymms AL9 7TA, UK.
Evaluation of the Effect of Two Dose Rates of Cyclosporine on the Severity of Perianal Fistulae Lesions and Associated Clinical Signs in Dogs
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2006
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 543–549, August 2006
How to Cite
HOUSE, A. K., GUITIAN, J., GREGORY, S. P. and HARDIE, R. J. (2006), Evaluation of the Effect of Two Dose Rates of Cyclosporine on the Severity of Perianal Fistulae Lesions and Associated Clinical Signs in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 543–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00187.x
Presented at the 46th British Small Animal Veterinary Association Congress, Birmingham, UK, April 2003.
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2006
- Submitted October 2005; Accepted April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!