Funded and supported in part by the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Surgeon-in-Training-Grant, Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, Inc., the Equine Health Studies Program, and the Pennington Biomedical Research Foundation.
Cell Growth Characteristics and Differentiation Frequency of Adherent Equine Bone Marrow–Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells: Adipogenic and Osteogenic Capacity
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 601–610, October 2006
How to Cite
VIDAL, M. A., KILROY, G. E., JOHNSON, J. R., LOPEZ, M. J., MOORE, R. M. and GIMBLE, J. M. (2006), Cell Growth Characteristics and Differentiation Frequency of Adherent Equine Bone Marrow–Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells: Adipogenic and Osteogenic Capacity. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 601–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00197.x
Presented in part at the 2005 ACVS Symposium, San Diego, CA, October 2005.
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Submitted January 2006; Accepted May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!