The study was conducted at the Equine Performance Testing Clinic, New York State College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
A Comparison of Laryngoplasty and Modified Partial Arytenoidectomy as Treatments for Laryngeal Hemiplegia in Exercising Horses
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 643–652, October 2006
How to Cite
RADCLIFFE, C. H., WOODIE, J. B., HACKETT, R. P., AINSWORTH, D. M., ERB, H. N., MITCHELL, L. M., SODERHOLM, L. V. and DUCHARME, N. G. (2006), A Comparison of Laryngoplasty and Modified Partial Arytenoidectomy as Treatments for Laryngeal Hemiplegia in Exercising Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 643–652. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00202.x
Funded by the 2003 Harry M. Zweig Memorial Fund for Equine Research Program.
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Submitted March 2006; Accepted April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!