Presented as a poster at the 8th Equine Colic Research Symposium, Quebec City, August 2005.
In Vitro Evaluation of an Inverted End-to-End Equine Jejunojejunal Anastomosis Using Skin Staples
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 678–682, October 2006
How to Cite
GANDINI, M. and BERTUGLIA, A. (2006), In Vitro Evaluation of an Inverted End-to-End Equine Jejunojejunal Anastomosis Using Skin Staples. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 678–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00208.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Submitted January 2006; Accepted April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!