Presented as a free communication at the 12th SIVE Annual Congress, Bologna, Italy, January 2006.
In Vitro Evaluation of a Closed-Bowel Technique for One-Layer Hand-Sewn Inverting End-to-End Jejunojejunosotomy in the Horse
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 683–688, October 2006
How to Cite
GANDINI, M. (2006), In Vitro Evaluation of a Closed-Bowel Technique for One-Layer Hand-Sewn Inverting End-to-End Jejunojejunosotomy in the Horse. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 683–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00209.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Submitted March 2006; Accepted July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!