Funded by a grant from the Virginia Veterinary Medical Association.
Effect of Nephrotomy on Renal Function and Morphology in Normal Cats
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 749–758, December 2006
How to Cite
KING, M. D., WALDRON, D. R., BARBER, D. L., LARSON, M. M., SAUNDERS, G. K., TROY, G. C., ZIMMERMAN-POPE, N. and WARD, D. L. (2006), Effect of Nephrotomy on Renal Function and Morphology in Normal Cats. Veterinary Surgery, 35: 749–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2006.00219.x
Presented at the ACVS Veterinary Symposium, San Diego, CA, October 2005.
Dr. Zimmerman-Pope's current address is Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, Dallas, TX.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Submitted March 2006; Accepted July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!